Mustang Penis Developer Enlargement Pump Kit
Mustang Penis Pump Comes Complete With a Choice of Size of High Quality Cylinder, Reducing sleeve**, Powerful Minivac Hand Vacuum Pump ,Hose & Connectors and 50ml of Hybrid Lubricant
Complete In A Stylish padded discreet soft bag.
**Reducing sleeve only fits 2" x 9" cylinder
Turn the valve on top of the cylinder clockwise to maintain the vacuum. Never over tighten this valve as damage will occur to the thread, the O ring only has to make light contact to seal.
To release the vacuum, turn the valve counterclockwise half turn or until you hear the vacuum release, if the pump is still connected you can use the release button on the side.
Use of the vacuum pump and cylinders
- Connect the pump to the cylinder by pushing the male coupling on the hose into the female coupling on the cylinder. You will hear an audible click when the two couplings are successfully connected.
- To disconnect the couplings, push in on the metal tab on the side of the female connector, and the hose will be released.
- You may disconnect the hose from the cylinder after you have reached the desired vacuum, the coupling has an internal valve that allows vacuum to be held without being attached to the pump.
- Prior to inserting the penis into the cylinder, lubricate your penis well with a personal lubricant. We recommend Body Images Lubricant, a premium quality water based lubricant that is available from our online store. Lube the penis well so it will be drawn into the cylinder with limited friction, ensuring comfort and maximum results. Apply some lube to the base of the cylinder to help in attaining a good vacuum seal.
- It is recommended to shave or trim the hair at the base of the pubis to help maintain a good vacuum seal. Alternately, a thick petroleum based lubricant (like Vaseline) can be used to help achieve a seal if you are very hairy. Petroleum based lubricants can be messy and don't wash off very easily.
- Place the penis in the cylinder, hold the cylinder against the groin area of the body, and pump gently until you find the best comfort level for you. Each person's comfort level is different. To avoid having your scrotum sucked in the cylinder, gently pull down on your testicles and sack until the vacuum is formed in the cylinder, One of our Conversion Collars will reduce the size of the cylinder and can help prevent this from happening
- Only apply enough vacuum to a level that is just comfortable, never past that point. This will be different for each individual, as tissue types vary from person to person. It is not necessary to use a lot of vacuum to get good results.
- Warmth helps with the expansion of the soft tissues, we recommend pumping while in the bath or shower. Although we don’t recommend the pump getting water into it, it will not harm any of the internal components.
- Experimentation will be the best guide of what is best for you, take the time to experiment for the best experience with your system. Many men enjoy masturbating while in the cylinder. Regular pumping (like exercise) on a daily basis, will produce the best overall results.
- After each pumping session we recommend that you massage your genitals, take your time, this will help you attain maximum results and good penis health.
Cylinders may be cleaned with a mild detergent. Avoid using chemicals or abrasive materials in order to preserve the clarity of the cylinders. The cylinder coupling should be loosened slightly prior to storage we do not recommend cleaning you equipment in an automatic dishwasher.
WARNING: To avoid injury or aggravation of preexisting conditions, vacuum pumps should not be used on rashes, swollen or inflamed areas or skin lacerations. Discontinue use immediately if you experience any pain. If you feel any pain or discomfort stop using the product immediately and consult a physician.
These products are recreational in nature, and are offered as novelty items. The producers, manufacturer and distributors disclaim any responsibility or liability, in connection with the use of these products.